Travels with Charley

The cool camping blog. Trying to find gear, supplies, adventure and activities for the 21st century camper.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gear - First Aid kits


Here's a quick post on first aid kits. Adventure Medical Kits has a bunch of different kits for different situations. Kevin at Cool Tools has a review of their first aid kits. I like the look of their Ultralight series because they come in watertight pouches and I have been looking for something for kayaking. One interesting feature that really caught my eye: many of the kits come with a length of Duct Tape! They also carry repair kits for different purposes; general, tenting and backpacking. We have touched on that subject before and I'd rather make my own kit based upon what I'm doing, but their kits have a interesting selection of buckles and straps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home