Travels with Charley

The cool camping blog. Trying to find gear, supplies, adventure and activities for the 21st century camper.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

How We Got Into Knowledge Management

So, we began researching knowledge management topics. I think that I, and I am certain that several of my teammates, thought that we would find some easily or even not so easily, implementable Access database type of thing that we could populate with bogus data, get some opinions on and then show it off to the professors, get our grades and be done. Ha ha. (I suspect that one or two of the professors thought so too.) Topics like "An implementation of knowledge management systems" or "Lessons Learned systems" began to be tossed around. This knowledge management thing would be kind of easy to make into a project. I found out how wrong we all were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home