Travels with Charley

The cool camping blog. Trying to find gear, supplies, adventure and activities for the 21st century camper.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

A Hiatus

Of sorts. After cranking out the introductary section and chapters 1 and 2 (as we are calling them right now) I have taken a break. Unless it's a deadline I never work on Friday, and I never have studied on Friday night, just won't do it and pretty soon it won't matter ever again. As for Thursday, we had a pile of movies from Netflix collecting and so we watched one and then went to bed. I could fool myself and say that it's good to get your mind off of school for a couple of nights, but the small breaks like this don't really make me all fired up come Saturday morning. It's still a slow hesitant process to begin writing on the project no matter when I tackle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home